Thursday, January 5, 2012

sorry


Rohaidi Azijam Jamlan

I'm sorry for the pain, the hurt, the torment and the sorrow that I caused you.
I'm sorry for not letting you in.
I'm sorry for not sharing with you my innermost thoughts, dreams, fears and feelings.
I'm sorry for not respecting you enough.
I'm sorry for not giving you the reassurance that you asked for.
I'm sorry for my silence when you wanted to talk.
I'm sorry for not communicating with you the way you wanted me to.
I'm sorry for not trusting you enough to open myself up to you.
I'm sorry for letting my fears ruin our friendship, our bond, our love and the best relationship I ever had.
I'm sorry for making you feel that you weren't good enough for me.
I'm sorry for giving up on you, on me and on us.

love ♥
Lily Fadhilah


No comments:

Post a Comment