Thursday, October 28, 2010


glitter-graphics.com
sometime i dont know what i feel...that things make me look very confiusing...more and more...argh what im gonna do when i feel like this!!its make me cry n cry till i can..but i dont know why...hurm~~so crazy..so many people ask me how old i m...some people told that im look like seventeen..haaa???is it???nope la..n somepeople said tweenty8!!argh that too old okey...n my dad ask me to register for the political vote...urm no coment..i not 21st..im just twenty everyone....btw what party i m...urm goverment maybe...dont know la....hahaha sorry...this going happend when im in bored mood!huh!~~where's my bf???muveee with his fren from kerteh....how bout me???just stay at home and think what m i going to do....then:::::i got it...just write the post what we call that "merepek meraban"..owh hoooo~~
glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment