Tuesday, August 21, 2012

friends

friends...yeaa the person that will lend their shoulder for me too cry on...the person that being a good listener when im in problem..the person that give me a power to be more stronger..the person that will make me smile and laugh like a crazy..lol!!like hang out @ Subway and laugh like that Subway is by my own, talk like a fucking shit @ White Coffee without care about the others...hahahaa u are rock friends!!the person who will always bbm me to make sure that im okay...the person that teach me - past is past and start create a new one.new lily, new chapter, new life and new heart...- new heart??yeah sure i will!!no worries dear friends..thanks always be in my side..i do appreciated that...owh thanks!!-terharu beb

then!!enjoy this life as you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment